Please join us for 2019-20 Student Led Parent/Teacher Conferences & Resource Fair!
Students will have an opportunity to share all the great work they have completed for quarter 1 and meet with their teachers. In addition we will have a variety of community partners attending and a raffle including prizes for those who attend!
When: Nov 7 -5:00pm-8:00pm or Nov 8: 8am-12:00am
Where: GHS ; Brattain Building 425 10th Street-Cafeteria
- Drop in any time Nov 7 -between 5pm-7:30 pm or Nov. 8 -anytime between- 8am-11:30am
- Meet with Teacher 1- 6:00-6:10
- Meet with Teacher 2- 6:10-6:20
- You notice none of your teachers can meet as they are with other students/parents-great time to go meet with a community partner.
- Meet with Teacher 3- 6:30-6:40
- Finish meeting with at least 3 community partners
- Could meet with more teachers if available
- Turn in signed passport to enter raffle for prizes + extra credit in some classes for Q2.
*Please note the resource fair and raffle portion of this event will occur only on Nov 7 but conferences will be available both days.
- Students will share work from their classes with their parent while meeting with at least three teachers.
- Students will have a “passport” in which they must fill out by at least three community partners. Completion of the passport enters them into the raffle for free prizes and in some classes also earn extra credit for the new term!
If you have questions please feel free to contact us at (541) 744-8862