If you are interested in our YP program, please call Judi Mayo at (541) 744-8862, or drop her an email:
Childcare for both infants and toddlers is provided by the Springfield High School’s Child Development Program located at 900 Healthy Way in Springfield.
Services provided to students participating in this program include:
- Prenatal or Parent class (required)
- Services of Transition Specialist
- Day care
- Academic courses as required to meet diploma requirements
- Transportation from home to school
- Transportation between GHS & CDC
- Tutoring services in home pre/post delivery
- Mental Health Services from Child Center therapist
- Links to social services in district and community including: WIC, OHP, DHS, WIA, DYS, Catholic Community Services, community hospitals, birthing services, Lane County Public Health, Brattain House services, etc.