Powered by FireStats
541-744-4761 Rulena Mellor
- Enroll in a college preparatory curriculum.
- Enter essay, speech contests, for scholarships and awards.
- Get involved in extracurricular activities.
- Volunteer in your community.
- Explore careers and job opportunities in those careers.
- Study hard and do well in school – From now on your grades will count toward college and will show up on your transcript.
- Start to attend events on college campuses (plays, concerts, sporting events, activities related to your major, etc.)
- Get to know your high school counselor and stop by the College Center. Let them get to know you and your goals, career aspirations, schools you are considering, etc.
- Talk to your friends about what they plan to do after college. Talk to your parents and your friends’ parents about what they do.