Scholarships offered for not just the 4.0gpa!
Check out the Health Administration Scholarship!
This is a great resource that helps you access many different healthcare scholarships
Check out their page here: https://discoverhealthadmin.org/health-administration-scholarships/
This essay contest is open to:
who have been accepted or currently enrolled in a college or university located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
May 3, 2019, 8:00 p.m. No exceptions.
- Klamath Falls Elks Nurse’s and Health Career’s Education Fund at Sky Lakes Medical Center Scholarship ApplicationThis is a new scholarship for us.
12:00 PM (noon) Friday, May 25th, 2018
Deadline July 20th, 2019.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- Student must be a senior in high school or a current undergrad with at least 2 semesters left.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must demonstrate involvement in community activities.
- Students must submit a 600-word essay describing the college major they’re interested in and why. Also, how they intend to utilize their degree to contribute to the community.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
- Please send the application materials, via email or fax, on or before the June 28, 2019 deadline.
Deadline August 16, 2019
Payment processing is already driven and enabled by technology. Successful execution in the future of payments requires educated minds that focus on both business goals and cutting edge innovation. As an industry leader, BluePay is continuing our support of students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) disciplines.
Through the BluePay STEM Scholarship, we will award a winning student $1,000 to be used toward his or her degree. In addition, we will award $250 book scholarships to two runners-up. Featured essays may be published in part or in entirety on the BluePay blog, citing the author.
To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must be majoring in a STEM field of study and attending an accredited college or university.
Attach an essay below answering 1 of these 3 questions in a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 1,000 words:
- What recent innovation has meant the most to your daily life?
- What do you imagine or have you experienced to be the single greatest challenge that arises when you start your own business?
- What do you think is the biggest threat to the security of your personal information?
Applicants will have the opportunity to be featured on the BluePay blog with approval.
The deadline to apply for the BluePay STEM Scholarship is August 16, 2019. Winners will be announced August 23, 2019.