Scholarships offered for not just the 4.0gpa!
https://www.insuranceblogbychris.com/scholarship/ $3,500 in prize money. Submissions must be received by February 28th, 2019 (Spring) and September 30th, 2019 (Fall).
This essay contest is open to:
who have been accepted or currently enrolled in a college or university located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
Now Accepting Applications!
Abby’s Closet is pleased to offer a $2,000 scholarship to a female high school senior attending school in Oregon or Washington. Tell us about your dreams and aspirations for the future. The applicant that best embodies the spirit and mission of Abby’s Closet will receive the scholarship award and attend a private giveaway to select her perfect prom dress and accessories. Applications due by February 22, 2019. Winner will be notified by the end of March.
Please review the 2019 Scholarship guidelines prior to completing the official application. Please note, scholarship winner must be available to select a prom dress on Friday, April 5, 2019 at the Oregon Convention Center and on Saturday, April 6, 2019 for the opening of the Prom Dress Giveaway.
**Please read 2019 Scholarship Guidelines below before completing application:
The preferred method of submittal is through our online application. We no longer accept applications through U.S. mail. Please click here to contact the Abby’s Closet Dreams Committee with questions or to request a PDF version of the scholarship application.
Springfield Emblem Club #506 Scholarship is now available in the Career Center. Deadline is February 27th. Open to all fields of education.
The Eugene Marathon is presenting two (2) $1,500 scholarships to Lane County athletes who have demonstrated excellence in the classroom, community and throughout the sport of running. Deadline February 28, 2019.
https://lifehappens.org/life-lessons-scholarship-program/ The Life Lessons Scholarship Program is an annual program. Applications are accepted online from February 1 to March 2. Scholarship recipients will be notified in the June/July time frame; the full list of winners will be available around September.
Deadline March 1st, 2019
Established in 2014 by Oregon native Joey Harrington, HFF Founder and former NFL quarterback, the four-year renewable scholarship is awarded every year to four Oregon high school students who demonstrate an aptitude for leadership and plan to attend an Oregon university, college or trade school, but may need financial assistance getting there.
Four scholarships will be issued for the 2019/20 academic year. Each scholarship is worth $4,000 per year for a total commitment of $16,000 per student. To learn more about HFF’s mission watch this quick clip: https://vimeo.com/282942511
To be considered, applicants must submit a completed application online, which includes a one-page personal essay and two letters of recommendation. Transcripts are not required, nor requested by HFF. There is no application fee. The application deadline for the 2019/20 academic year is March 1, 2019. Scholarship recipients will be notified by the first week of April 2019.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Madeline Guzzo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physician for Social Responsibility announces the eleventh annual Greenfield Peace Writing Scholarship. Any 11th or 12 grade Oregon high school student may enter by submitting an original essay, poem, or narrative work of 600 words or less to the following question
- How can you work against systemic racism to help make our wold more healthy and peaceful
- Deadline March 4th, 2019
Northwest Community Scholarships (20 $1,000 scholarships awarded annually)Eligibility:+ Be or become a Northwest Community Credit Union member by April 1, 2019+ Attend an accredited college in Fall 2019+ Take 9+ credit hours 2019 Fall Semester+ Demonstrate service to the community+ Submit an application by April 1, 2019
- 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 22nd, 2019.
- A one-time award of $1,500 will be offered to the most competitive applicants.
The Oregon PTA Teacher Education Scholarship is for Oregon residents who are studying for a teaching degree at an Oregon public college or university. The scholarship is a one- time award of $500 and is not renewable. Scholarship recipients may, however, re-apply in subsequent years.
Application forms are due to the Oregon PTA Office by March 30, 2019. Scholarship winners will be selected by June 1, 2019. Recipients will be notified by personal phone call, email, or regular mail, soon after. The counseling office of high school winners will also be notified. A check in the amount of $500 will be mailed to the college/university the scholarship winner indicates on the application. Checks will be mailed before classes start in September. If the winning student does not attend classes in September 2019, the award money will be returned to Oregon PTA.
Clarence and Dorthy Scherer University Of Oregon Scholarship
- Klamath Falls Elks Nurse’s and Health Career’s Education Fund at Sky Lakes Medical Center Scholarship ApplicationThis is a new scholarship for us.
12:00 PM (noon) Friday, May 25th, 2018
Deadline July 20th, 2019.
Student Scholar Award Guidelines
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- Student must be a senior in high school or a current undergrad with at least 2 semesters left.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must demonstrate involvement in community activities.
- Students must submit a 600-word essay describing the college major they’re interested in and why. Also, how they intend to utilize their degree to contribute to the community.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
- Please send the application materials, via email or fax, on or before the June 28, 2019 deadline.
Deadline August 16, 2019
Payment processing is already driven and enabled by technology. Successful execution in the future of payments requires educated minds that focus on both business goals and cutting edge innovation. As an industry leader, BluePay is continuing our support of students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) disciplines.
Through the BluePay STEM Scholarship, we will award a winning student $1,000 to be used toward his or her degree. In addition, we will award $250 book scholarships to two runners-up. Featured essays may be published in part or in entirety on the BluePay blog, citing the author.
To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must be majoring in a STEM field of study and attending an accredited college or university.
Attach an essay below answering 1 of these 3 questions in a minimum of 500 and a maximum of 1,000 words:
- What recent innovation has meant the most to your daily life?
- What do you imagine or have you experienced to be the single greatest challenge that arises when you start your own business?
- What do you think is the biggest threat to the security of your personal information?
Applicants will have the opportunity to be featured on the BluePay blog with approval.
The deadline to apply for the BluePay STEM Scholarship is August 16, 2019. Winners will be announced August 23, 2019.