Powered by FireStats
E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take the PSAT.
- Evaluate your course load and find out how much you know about college planning.
- Increase your commitment to extracurricular activities so you will stand out on your college applications.
- Get familiar with college planning and the admissions process so you’ll know what to expect before college.
- Consult your counselor to make sure you’re prepped for junior year classes.
- Ask your counselor or teachers about AP testing to see if you’re ready to take AP classes or sign up for the AP exam.