Thank you for your interest in signing up for the TMS Fall 2020 Parent/Teacher Conferences. Hopefully the following instructions will help make the process easier.
1. Visit the conference scheduling system at: https://ptcfast.com/schools/Thurston_Middle_School
2. Please read the welcome message and then select your conference(s). Click “Submit”.
3. You will then be prompted to register with your student’s name, your name and email address. Then click “Submit”.
4. You will receive the following message asking you to check your email.
5. You will receive the following email. Click the link marked “Click here to select conference time.” This will take you to a scheduling page.
6. Your selected conference(s) will be listed on this page. Scroll through each column and click on your chosen timeslot. The side bar has options to “Register another conference” if you had forgotten to select an additional conference when first prompted. You also have the option to “Add a different student” if you have multiple TMS students and would like to attend conferences for each. Once you have made your selections, click “Confirm Selections and Exit.”
7. You will have another option to register a conference or add a different student.
8. Once you have confirmed and exited you will receive the following message:
9. You will be mailed the following confirmation. Please note the “Location” which contains the zoom meeting address information. You will need to Copy/Paste that text into a web browser in order to access your virtual meeting. There will be a “waiting room” for each conference. You will be launched into the live meeting once the teacher is available.
Please call the office at 541-744-6368 with any questions!