- Supply List for 19-20 School Year
- TMS Spring Book Fair
- Water for South Sudan – Well Update!
- 6th Grade Outdoor School Parent Meeting
- ALICE Training – October 19th
- District Wide TAG (Talented and Gifted) Testing
- Thurston After School Academy
- Welcome New Staff to TMS!
- Oregon Health Plan Coverage
- School Attendance
- U OF O SAIL PROGRAM
- Peachjar is here!
- Outdoor School Photos are Posted!!!
- School Transfer Information
- Thurston High School Food Pantry
Author Archives: Thurston Middle School
SUMMER ACADEMY TO INSPIRE LEARNING What’s SAIL all about? SAIL is an innovative pipeline program that helps local eighth through twelfth graders prepare for college. SAIL offers free one-week summer camps, where students learn about various subjects from distinguished University … Continue reading
Our District is partnering with an electronic flyer information system called Peachjar. We at TMS will be using this to help share information instead of the old traditional newsletter. The flyers are specifically designed to work well with the modern smart … Continue reading
Great pics of our June 2017 6th Grade Outdoor School Program are posted. Please go to our 6th Grade Outdoor School page and check out the link for the pictures of both 1st and 2nd Session, as well as fun … Continue reading
2019-2020 TRANSFER WINDOWS High Priority Transfers: Begin accepting WITHIN DISTRICT student High Priority transfer requests January 7 through January 31, 2019. Open Enrollment Transfers: Begin accepting Open Enrollment transfer requests March 1 to April 1, 2019 (both Within and Into … Continue reading
Thurston High School is proud to partner with food for Lane County to provide food, school supplies, warm clothes, and toiletries free of charge to Thurston families. Thurston Middle School held a food drive before Winter Break and donated 1800 … Continue reading