WELCOME TO TMS!!!
During Comprehensive Distance Learning, registering your student will look a little different. Please contact our Front Office at 541-744-6368 and we will help walk you through the process!
STEPS TO COMPLETE ENROLLMENT-
NOTE – The links below are fillable forms. Please download the document and then fill in the indicated fields. When finished with the form, save it with your student name. Email the completed forms to our Records secretary, Terri Hinson, at email@example.com
- Download and complete the Enrollment Form Packet. Please make sure to fill out all applicable fields and pages. **REQUIRED**
- Download and complete the Certificate of Immunization Status. You can request a copy of your student’s health record from their physician to copy over. **REQUIRED**
- Download and complete the Student Authorization Form. **REQUIRED**
- Download and complete the Electronics Usage Agreement. **REQUIRED**
- Download and complete the Language Use Survey, available in both English or Spanish. **REQUIRED**
- Download and complete the Cell Phone Usage Agreement. **REQUIRED**
- Download and complete the Application for Free and Reduced Meals if applicable.
- Download and complete the McKinney-Vento Program form if applicable.
- Download and complete the Migrant Education Program form.
- Download and complete the Native Eligibility Form.
- Once all applicable forms have been completed and saved to your computer, please email them as attachments to Terri Hinson at the email address indicated above. Please make sure to include your name and daytime contact information.
- Required Immunizations
- 2020-21 SPS District Calendar
- Transportation for Middle School
- Parent Rights
- Student Absences Policy
Not sure if you are in our Boundary? You can check your address HERE:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: All Parents registering their students will be required to show Proof of Residency at time of enrollment. More information on Proof of Residency can be found on our District page HERE:
Interested in Transferring? Please click HERE for more information.