Thurston High School is proud to partner with food for Lane
County to provide food, school supplies, warm clothes, and
toiletries free of charge to Thurston families. Thurston Middle School
held a food drive before Winter Break and donated 1800 pounds of food
to Thurston High Schools food pantry to help more students and families
in the Thurston community. If you know of any one in need please call
Thurston’s main office and let us know. (541) 744-5000
Thurston High School’s Food Pantry is an equal opportunity provider.
- ALICE Training – October 19th
- District Wide TAG (Talented and Gifted) Testing
- Thurston After School Academy
- Welcome New Staff to TMS!
- Oregon Health Plan Coverage
- School Attendance
- U OF O SAIL PROGRAM
- Peachjar is here!
- Outdoor School Photos are Posted!!!
- School Transfer Information
- Thurston High School Food Pantry
- Welcome to Thurston Middle School