Thurston High School is proud to partner with food for Lane
County to provide food, school supplies, warm clothes, and
toiletries free of charge to Thurston families. Thurston Middle School
held a food drive before Winter Break and donated 1800 pounds of food
to Thurston High Schools food pantry to help more students and families
in the Thurston community. If you know of any one in need please call
Thurston’s main office and let us know. (541) 744-5000
Thurston High School’s Food Pantry is an equal opportunity provider.
- Food for Lane County – Summer Program
- High School Sports Registration for 17-18
- District Revises Academic Calendar
- Geography Bee 2017
- MLK 19th Annual Student Contest Winners
- School Transfer Information
- 8th Grade Artist at TMS
- Family help available
- Bike Safety Class has a Guest Rider!
- Thorsby’s Class Cleans Up!!!
- Thurston High School Food Pantry
- Welcome to Thurston Middle School