- Spring Donation Drive
- District Revises Academic Calendar
- March Band and Orchestra Concerts!
- Spring Pictures
- Book Fair – March 17th thru 24th
- PTSA Fundraiser – NOW thru April 5th
- Geography Bee 2017
- MLK 19th Annual Student Contest Winners
- School Transfer Information
- 8th Grade Artist at TMS
- TMS Opportunities to Help Assist Families this Holiday Season
- Believe Fundraiser Prize Winner!!!
- Family help available
- Bike Safety Class has a Guest Rider!
- Thorsby’s Class Cleans Up!!!
Oregon State Representative John Lively joined Mrs. Raschio’s 6th Grade/Per 9 Class on a special afternoon ride-along! Thankfully they all enjoyed a sunny afternoon on this ride!
A BIG THANKS to Mr. Thorsby and his Fourth Period/6th Grade Flex Class who helped clean up our Campus!
Thurston High School is proud to partner with food for Lane
County to provide food, school supplies, warm clothes, and
toiletries free of charge to Thurston families. Thurston Middle School
held a food drive before Winter Break and donated 1800 pounds of food
to Thurston High Schools food pantry to help more students and families
in the Thurston community. If you know of any one in need please call
Thurston’s main office and let us know. (541) 744-5000
Thurston High School’s Food Pantry is an equal opportunity provider.
Please check out our events calendar on our Upcoming Events page.
Check us out on Facebook for regular updates – FACEBOOK
Inclement Weather Alert or Closure Information for Springfield School District –
click here for complete details/information: Weather or Closure Info
If we are experiencing inclement weather (snow/ice) click link below for quick info from Flash Alert to see if school is open today – the District will determine this and post by 6:30 a.m.
School Closure Information
ANNUAL NOTIFICATION: 2016-Annual-Notifications