PTO Meeting and Newsletter

I want to welcome you to a new year at Two Rivers-Dos Ríos and invite you to some great September happenings! There are some events that we know you won’t want to miss! The staff at Two Rivers-Dos Ríos values your presence and involvement in our school!

Please mark your calendar for Thursday, September 28th at 6:30PM for our first PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) meeting. While we do not have a traditional “PTA” at Two Rivers, our PTO serves the building in the same way. This is one way you can have input into the activities we have during the year. We also have planned a special presentation by students at each PTO meeting this year. Child care and Spanish interpretation is always provided.

I want to take time to clarify that our official start time is 8:35 AM.  We offer free breakfast (which is served from 7:50 to 8:20 AM) and lunch to all students.  Students who are not eating breakfast should not be dropped off before 8:30 AM.

If you have specific questions or concerns, I am always willing to meet with you. If I am not immediately available, I will make sure to schedule an appointment with you. The staff and I want to be a partner in your child’s education. Please be sure you stay connected with the latest news!

Principal Charlie Jett

Check out our September Newsletter

Share
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.