Ready, Set, (W)eRead presented at OASL!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending my first Oregon Association of School Librarians conference and it was fabulous!  I had no idea how inspiring, talented, creative, passionate, and enthusiastic librarians can be.  Not only did I have the opportunity to share our library’s Ready, Set, (W)eRead project, but I also attended some sessions that left me feeling excited about teaching.  Here are some of my take aways from the conference:

To top it all off, we danced!  That’s right!  Librarians dance!  This is the first conference I have been to where the conference hosts a dance party.  I have to admit, I did not think I would even attend, as I am not much for dancing, especially at a librarian’s conference.  It seemed weird to me.  Really?  Librarians get together and dance?  Ooohh, myyy do they ever!  I don’t know what I was thinking but these people can rip up a dance floor!  We had a blast dancing together.  Who would have thought of all the conferences to host a dance party, it would be the Oregon Association for School Librarians?  Nice!  You can count me in for next year!  I left with great ideas, renewed energy, and new dance moves to share with my kids!

Share Button
This entry was posted in eReaders, Technology. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Ready, Set, (W)eRead presented at OASL!

1. Jan Hampton says:

I love what you are doing here!!