Ready, Set, (W)eRead
The primary goals of this project are to:
- Promote reading and literacy efforts;
- Cultivate a love of and excitement for reading; and
- Increase the number of books that are read by students.
- Students will bring the iPad to and from school daily in the provided case.
- The iPad is for reading books at home and at school.
- Students will read by themselves or with a family member every night for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Clean your hands before use.
- Keep food and beverages far away from the device.
- Keep the device in secure location (away from small siblings, foot traffic, and other potentially damaging situations).
- Do NOT leave the iPad in the car.
- Do NOT use cleaning product on the screen. You may gently wipe the screen with a soft/dry cloth.
Please Note: Although this device is specifically designed for ebook use, it is internet capable and therefore you need to monitor your child’s responsible and appropriate use.
iPad 2 Information, Buttons and Functions